Wednesday, February 16, 2022

River Lethe's Best Music of (mostly) 2021

Well, it's been awhile since I've done this. I've been co-opted by kids and politics the past few years. I can say I am no longer a tastemaker, and it wasn't until the end of 2021 that I actively started looking for new music again. So, with that said, here is what I liked from 2021, along with a few other things that I missed since the last music list.

21 Pilots - Scaled and Icy

Brandi Carlile - In These Silent Days

Mastodon - Hushed and Grim

Every Time I Die - Radical

Converge and Chelsea Wolfe - Bloodmoon: I

Julien Baker - Little Oblivions

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Run the Jewels - RTJ4

Deafheaven - Infinte Granite

Genghis Tron - Dream Weapon

Black Crown Initiate - Violent Portraits of Doomed Escape (2020)

Svart Crown - Wolves Among the Ashes (2020)

Ageless Oblivion - Suspended Between Earth and Sky

Glass Animals - Dreamland (2020)

Missio - Can You Feel the Sun (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment