Friday, October 21, 2011

Updating my best-of-the-year list

Gosh, I have to pare down my ongoing list, as well as add stuff that's come out since.

Still sticking with me:

Esmerine - La Lechuza
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Glorie - Glorie
Graveyard - Hisingen Blues
Lamb - 5
Saul Williams - Volcanic Sunlight
TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light

New additions:

Arabrot - Solar Anus
Atlas Moth - An Ache For The Distance
Barn Owl - Lost In The Glare
East Of The Wall - The Apologist
Glorior Belli - The Great Southern Darkness
Junius - Reports From The Threshold Of Death
Mastodon - The Hunter
Mother Falcon - Alhambra
Puscifer - Conditions Of My Parole
Russian Circles - Empros
Thrice - Major/Minor
Tom Waits - Bad As Me

Not that things on the other list couldn't still make it, and not that I'm still not reviewing other things that aren't on either list, but as of right now, these are the ones in which I'm interested. Metal is a bit under-represented this year, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment